Buffalo Wings II - Online/PBEM Bomber Chase T4 - I downed a Soviet Bomber, but...

 I downed my first Soviet Bomber!

Unfortunately, I did not use an ideal method. I collided with it...

At the beginning of the turn, I thought I would have to go past the rear bombers because of speed and follow the lead, or I needed to pop up to stay behind them and do another diving attack next turn. But looking at my movement options I found I was just slow enough to stay behind a bomber and at 0 range in their blind spot and my max firepower. Collisions never happen that much anyway...

I was wrong.


Luckily my other flight member dodged a collision with his range 0 bomber. I was told I successfully bailed out, so I can fly another bullet plane... err Fiat again.

Message from JD: "Art collides with bomber 7 and will have to bail out. Both Fiat 2 and Bomber 7 destroyed. Short game for Art as he demonstrates one reason for not going for range zero shots and tempting fate!"

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Traveller Scout Campaign Ep12 - First Contact!

Traveller Scout Campaign Ep8 - Strange New World... and Object.

Traveller Solo Scout Campaign Ep 1-4 - Not off to a good start...