OSG's Library of Napoleonic Battles - it's time to learn the system. I picked up a few intro games (single battles) over the past few years but never played any of them. A few months ago I was looking at/reminiscing over the old SPI Napoleon's Last Battles. I reviewed the Decision Games remakes - I had actually made a VASSAL module for them of the 2nd Edition a year ago. This lead me to OSG and Kevin Zucker and I decided if I was going to get into the series I should start with the 'latest'. https://napoleongames.com/pages/library-of-napoleonic-battles This was about the end of last year and OSG was having a sale and I picked up Napoleon's Last Gamble (NLG - Waterloo Battles) and Napoleon against Russia (NaR). This should be enough battles combined with my 2 intro battles to keep me busy. I also had invested in a number of computer Napoleonic Battles from JTS/WDS which I may start playing in parallel - although these are at a more tactical level. https://wargam...
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLODKhaq1htAiW4xaTp62N5zqKemSSC_Xr Captain Burnett was born and raised on an agricultural planet. Her family was one of the original settlers and large land owners. She was raised working and running the farm and was in line to inherit the family lands and company. As the planet prospered it came to the attention of a number of large interplanetary agricultural corporations. They began working with the planetary government and buying the smaller family farmlands. Eventually, the majority of the planet farming was owned by the corporations and in league with the government they started pressuring the remaining largest farm families to sell out to them. One by one they fell, until only a handful of the most prominent remained - including Captain Burnett's family. Her parents were determined to resist... until they were in an air car accident. The corporations in league with the government leveraged the press to ruin her and her family's repu...
Note: Sorry for the long pause - finally got around to writing up the narrative for the last session on my YouTube channel. Still reviewing some Solo resources just released and determining how to integrate them. Then I will get back to the campaign. https://youtu.be/-KqCEIZW2_c Bob reported that the compartment appeared to be filling quickly with an atmosphere. Carol said, "keep breathing apparatus on - let's get an analysis of the atmosphere." As the Aliens got closer, Bob reported the atmosphere had stabilized and did have Oxygen, but also other exotic elements that would prevent safely breathing it. Since the Aliens appeared to have no breathing gear Carol thought this was probably their native atmosphere. As the Aliens got closer, both appeared to have a small arm attached to a utility belt - but neither was making motions to draw their weapons. Once they were within 5 ft they stopped and produced a box-like device and then started talking. The device repeated their ...
Comments
Post a Comment